Main Forum

Acnes Ban Appeal

4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: Acnes
Staff Who Banned You: Happymanpm
Reason for Ban: XRay
Why I Should be Unbanned: I really dont know if I should, I take responsibility for all my actions, I will not make up some crazy story attempting to get unbanned. If you want to unban me, then take everything I have, All of my stuff, leave nothing. I admit I did XRay and I will not lie about that, I am completely sorry and I shouldn't have done it, if you dont want to unban me, just know I completely apologize. Start me over. I deleted the texture pack, if you would like to check my Resource Pack folder every now and then, then you may. You have every right to be mad, you had a right to ban me, I was stupid. Sorry! ):
Supporting Evidence [if any]
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP
Event Team
Votes:
Event Team
Staff
Thanks for being honest, that makes this a whole lot easier. We're willing to give you a second chance.

If you agree to these terms, you will be unbanned for 3 days. In these three days you must place all diamonds and other ores obtained by Xray in a chest, and then post the coordinates of the chest here.

If you don't return them within 3 days, you we be rebanned and have to appeal again. Once you agree, I'll let you know when you're unbanned, and you will have 3 days from then.
Posted Feb 8, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I agree. Thank you!

I will also add my elytra, and my pickaxe as I bought the enchantments with those diamonds, hope this works! :)
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP
Event Team
Votes:
Event Team
Staff
Unbanned
Posted Feb 9, 18
Event Team
Votes:
Event Team
Staff
Items were returned in chest at 13605 63 10468. All clear.
Posted Feb 9, 18
NoticeNotices