Main Forum

Discord Ban Appeal (Blurred Pyro)

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: bPyro (Discord Tag: Blurred Pyro#0369)
Staff Who Banned You: brjedi?
Reason for Ban: Posting an image inappropriate for the discord.
Why I Should be Unbanned: At the time of posting the image it was kind of late at night for me therefore i wasn't really thinking of what I was doing. Therefore I didn't think of how bad it was, After a couple minutes Sheep posted a message saying that it was kind of racist so after realising that it was, I immediately apologised and removed the image and the comment that went with it. I am sorry if anyone saw it and it offended them and I sincerely apologise to anyone that did get offended by the image.
Supporting Evidence: https://gyazo.com/99049092d5a415b608c43147dfb3f9ad
Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
Staff
Votes:
VIP
Staff
Hey there, Pyro. It was actually me who banned you initially, because I saw the post before you deleted it.
I'm concerned about you posting that photo in the first place, as you are very aware of our community standards, and what is/isn't allowed.
To be unbanned from Discord, what steps are you going to take to ensure this doesn't happen again?
Posted Apr 14, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Well to be unbanned from the discord, I would ensure you I am going to triple check everything that I post and I can assure you that nothing like this will ever happen again. I am also going to stay away from the discord at night. :=
Posted Apr 15, 18 · OP
Staff
Votes:
VIP
Staff
That last part was what I wanted to hear :) Night time for young people such as ourselves can be quite dangerous. I'm going to unban you from Discord. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.
Thank you.
Posted Apr 15, 18
NoticeNotices