Main Forum
Page
of 3

Should Reselling Be Allowed?

26 replies
Bee
Votes:
MVP
The biggest problem with my shop is that people might resell my items because of the way the shop operates, and it probably has happened in the past, but I just put my trust in the server that people won't do it, if people need diamonds that badly they can just ask me lol.
Posted Jul 20, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
I think you should trust the server :d
Posted Jul 20, 17
Votes:
+3
Banned users
One time I bought every beacon from all spawn shops on the 1.8 map purely to resell most of them. Those people got paid for their products, meanwhile I only sold about 3 beacons. There is a risk to reselling, the person who does it should know that risk. I don't think it's fair to ban reselling. That person has a risk that the tactic won't work. That risk is reason enough to allow reselling.
Posted Jul 25, 17
Votes:
+8
VIP
wrote:
One time I bought every beacon from all spawn shops on the 1.8 map purely to resell most of them. Those people got paid for their products, meanwhile I only sold about 3 beacons. There is a risk to reselling, the person who does it should know that risk. I don't think it's fair to ban reselling. That person has a risk that the tactic won't work. That risk is reason enough to allow reselling.
That's true, but that's why you plan before buying to see if it would be practical ;)
Profile+Banner+3_1500239266.jpg
Posted Jul 25, 17
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
This makes no sense to me. Of I buy something from you for the price you list, it's now mine, and I can do anything I want with it. It is not cheating the other person if I sell it for a higher price, because a it's not theirs to worry about anymore, and b I paid the price they asked. They had the opportunity to list it for more.
Posted Aug 3, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
This argument doesnt seem to go through all the way for me. If you sell something for 4 diamonds, with the ability to sell it for more. He didnt cheat you out of s diamonds. You cheated yourself out of a diamond. my personal opinion
Posted Oct 4, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
I think that its a cheap way to make a profit, but there is not really any viable way to stop it from happening. Its sad, and I think its not really moral, but as far as the law goes (server rules) there isn't really any good way to stop it. Personally, I won't buy from anyone who I know does this, but I can't stop others from doing the same.
Posted Apr 19, 18
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices