Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: swaggermuffin25
Staff Who Banned You:
garathnor
Reason for Ban:
x-ray
Why I Should be Unbanned:
I feel like I should be unbanned because I've learned my lesson, and I won't do anything stupid like that again. I guess I just wanted a head start from everyone, but I realize what I did was wrong. I'm asking for a second chance, and I get it if you have to take all of my stuff, but I'd really like to be apart of the server again.
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
Thank you for appealing your ban. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I meant to last night and fell asleep instead. In order for you to get unbanned you will need to agree to the following things.

1. You will need to turn over all your diamonds and any items you made or bought with them.
2. You will need to put that stuff in a chest and post the coordinates here so a staff can come collect them.
3. You will have 3 days to do these things or you will be rebanned and have to make another appeal.
4. You need reread our rules and tell me the 9th thing under the Don't be a Jerk rule.
Community Rules - VentureKraft - Join Us On Our Next Ad...
Join us on our next adventure as we're more than just a Minecraft server, we're a community!

If you agree to the above please post here and I will respond as soon as I am able.
Posted Jan 10, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Rule #9:
"You do something that detracts from the enjoyment of other members."
I realize that by using xray I've broken this rule, and I'm sorry for that. I promise to not do anything to break the rules again, and I agree to the terms listed above.
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
You are now unbanned to complete the above.
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Thank you so much, I will do so when I get home.
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
The coordinates are: 8762 113 12774. Let me know if those don't work but they should.
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
The items have been collected, this appeal is now closed. Please make sure to follow all server rules so we dont have to do this again in the future :d
Posted Jan 11, 18
NoticeNotices