Main Forum
Page
of 2

#RaskholForYouTubeRank

11 replies
Votes:
MVP
Raskhol is a great guy and he is also a great youtuber. He works really hard on his videos and still plays on the server. Now that's dedication. He is really kind and he always takes time out of playing to talk to his fans like me. Raskhol did not tell me to write this and he doesn't even know I am. So that's why Raskhol should get a youtube rank .

#RaskholForYouTubeRank
Posted Jan 13, 18 · OP
Diamond
List
Undo
Votes:
VIP
Agreed
Posted Jan 13, 18
Diamond
List
Undo
Votes:
VIP
I agree!!
The next best thing since sliced television.
Posted Jan 13, 18
Diamond
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
Ask Raskhol to apply. He has to apply before he can receive it, rallying to staff does no good.
Posted Jan 13, 18
Votes:
MVP
sry
Posted Jan 13, 18 · OP
Bee
Votes:
MVP
If he wanted to be a youtuber rank, he would have applied for one.
If he submits an application the staff would be more than happy to review it.
Posted Jan 13, 18
Votes:
VIP
Ask Raskhol to apply. He has to apply before he can receive it, rallying to staff does no good.
wrote:
If he wanted to be a youtuber rank, he would have applied for one.
If he submits an application the staff would be more than happy to review it.

Maybe you then want to include this information on the forum FAQ section? Otherwise no one knows how to obtain the youtuber rank, which then leads to this :d
The next best thing since sliced television.
Posted Jan 14, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hi!

Guys, I'm really surprised by this. And I'm really flattered!! Your support means great deal to me and this is something that's put a smile on my face today. :d

I didn't know that I can apply for the YT rank. Honestly I did even know there was one XD (silly me!)

I will apply. I really want to create good material as a minecraft youtuber, but now seeing that i have supporters who care about me... well that opens a new world for me... So, now I HAVE to apply!

Thank you guys once again! :d
Posted Jan 14, 18
Votes:
MVP
giphy.gif
Posted Jan 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 14, 18
Bee
Votes:
MVP
it should be common sense that if a member wants to be a certain rank, then they should ask for it themselves c:
Posted Jan 14, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices