Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
List of items currently hidden in the smp world to find.
Torch worth 32 keys (Found and claimed)
Sword of Many Items (Not Yet Found)

So some of you may have seen about a week or so I put up an announcement on the discord about a redstone torch placed in the smp world. If you find it and send a screen shop to either myself or brjedi, you will receive 32 Venturekrate keys. At the time there wasnt a lot of enthusiasm as looking for one small torch hidden in all of smp world was a big task. Well you are in luck. Today I am going to give out a clue!

The Torch has been found and claimed by Noodlebucket!

In addition to the clues dropping on those days I also am hiding more items in the smp world as well!
So today I have hidden this awesome item in a chest somewhere in the smp world! Good luck to all those who search for it.

sword_1517543094.png

Here is the first clue for the Sword of Many Items! A pic of the area where it is located!
teaser12412412312124524456_1518591118.png
The second clue for the sword of many items is the quadrant of the map it is contained in. It is located in the + + quadrant of the map! This means that both the x and z are positive numbers.

You guys voted for this next item! Today I have hidden somewhere in the smp world a ticket for 1 item of your choice with enchants of any kind up to level 5. Good luck to all those who search for itcustom_1518591010.png
The next clue for this item is a picture of it showing a bit of the landscape it is located in.
clue_1520403540.png

Finally today we have a brand new item! This is also a top result form the poll a few weeks back on which items you guys wanted to see hidden around the world. I give you all the OP Venturelytra!
treasure_1520403603.png
Posted Feb 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 7, 18
Votes:
Helper
I am excited but I seriously think that gara wants me to that weird person walking all around the streets asking everyone " WHERE IS THE CHESTT "
Posted Feb 1, 18
DaDaStroyer999
DaDaStroyer999 @ SMP
Member of the Month
Votes:
Member of the Month
I need that sword.
XpSdSUx.png
Posted Feb 1, 18
Votes:
Helper
I need that sword.
we all do :p
Posted Feb 1, 18
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
We have a WINNER! Last night Noodle managed to find the Torch worth 32 keys!

0mL57J2_1517865299.png

There is still currently one prize remaining to find! If it is found early I will hide a new one immediately!
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+1
Staff
Event Team
VIP
MVP
some clues would be helpfull its a big map my man xD
In reality, the least interesting answer is usually the correct one.
Posted Feb 5, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
But the 32 Torches gave me some bad stuff xD Buncha wool and some other stuff xD
Posted Feb 5, 18
Votes:
+1
Wiki Editor
Funny thing is I think I know EXACTLY where that chest is, but i'm too lazy to get on
Posted Feb 14, 18
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
A new item has bee hidden and new clues have been posted for previous items!
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
I am changing the updates to this to a monthly basis as I am unable to keep up with it on its current schedule
Posted Mar 19, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices