Main Forum

It was great while it lasted...

8 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
So first of all , yes I am " mostly " quitting this community . Not this community but Minecraft in general . I have tried to do this before but had to return due to this AWESOME community . But this time , It's Official . This Does not at any means say that I will be quitting VentureKraft but will log on like once a week or so ( huh when did I log on when I was on the server xD ) . I have just got bored after playing this game for years upon years and I know that I can just take a like 4-5 months break and come back but honestly I am just done with this game . Now don't get me wrong I do not at any means trying to say that this game is bad or anything but trust me when you do a thing for more than 7-8 hours a day for like 5 years you just get burnt of it . This is really though Decision for me and honestly I don't know how I agreed to do this but if you are seeing this , I probably made this decision after thinking for a while . I want to get into different games and honestly there is my whole life in front of me . I can just concentrate on my career and I hope that matters more to you guys if you think about me than me staying in this community just trying to play minecraft when I don't even want to . This by any means does not mean that I will never return to this community ever again , but when I will trust me I will be more refreshed to play minecraft than now . At last I wanted to name all my best relationships which I have made in this community , Everyone in this community is my friend but you know you have a special relationship with someone while staying in this community for this long . The people are :- daboardman , happymanpm , Doublewiththe2k / Lord2k , Jamez_6600k , brjedi , Mr_Odd , Super_Sheep , Raskhol , Rango , SkyFlameShadow , Marcus , RuldBaz and honestly much more , cant remember them at the top of my head
This is Thunder and I say goodbye Once and for all
Have a good one :d
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Good bye! :d glad you finally came to a decision and you are happy with it
Posted Feb 12, 18
KingGoogle Events
Event Team
Votes:
Event Team
sad to see you leaving
Posted Feb 12, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Good luck with everything!
Posted Feb 12, 18
Bee Events
Event Team
Votes:
Event Team
MVP
Thunder noooo :c
Sad to see u going hope to see you again
Posted Feb 12, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
We will miss you, gl with life.
Posted Feb 12, 18
Staff
Votes:
VIP
Staff
Im gonna miss you Thunder! Good luck for the future. :cry:
The next best thing since sliced television.
Posted Feb 12, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Good luck to you guys too , bee just say it will be a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG break🙂I am gonna miss you all too :(
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 18
Bee Events
Event Team
Votes:
Event Team
MVP
:c
Posted Feb 13, 18
NoticeNotices