Main Forum

Custom Enchants - New addition?

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hi,
I know some of you guys might think that custom enchants are 'not vanilla enough' to be a part of VK... but please just read this.

So i've cooked up this idea in my head and would like to ask the community a question...
In short: Do you want custom enchants on the server?
In long: So i want to add custom enchants to the server and would like you guys to respond with reactions, possible ideas and whatever you would like to add to the conversation. I currently have my head around 2 ideas that involve a custom enchant krate that you would be able to open for 100 levels of XP and making the custom enchants available just through the current krate (Don't you think that a knockback X and fling V potato would be fun? (fling being that it launches them into the air))
Thanks for your time.

P.S. Answer the poll which idea you like the most.

-Pyro
I dont like custom enchants, dont add them
11 votes
47.8%
I dont like the choices i would execute it differently, add them but in a different way (Please comment ideas)
1 vote
4.3%
I like the idea with a second krate, please do that!
1 vote
4.3%
I like the idea a the custom enchant shop, please do that!
10 votes
43.5%
I like the idea of adding custom enchants to existing krate items, please do that!
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 23
Posted Feb 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 18
Staff
Votes:
+1
Staff
Event Team
VIP
MVP
I voted no but people by now probably know I'm not a big fan of anything that takes away from vanilla mc like tree feller, Custom terrain and stuff so take it with a grain of salt xd
In reality, the least interesting answer is usually the correct one.
Posted Feb 14, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Just some info, the way i'm counting up the votes is i add up all the for ones which is 9 and the no thing is the opposing side. (If for wins then the one with the most will be it)
Posted Feb 16, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices