Main Forum

Fortune X! (Yay we did it)

5 replies
Bee
Votes:
MVP
Fortune X is now available to everyone, however, due to a large number of people asking for it, I have decided to put requirements up. In order to use the fortune x you must donate 64Db (msg me in-game if you wanna donate, or on discord).

This is to help preserve the economy, and also let people use the fortune x at a much much lower price then actually trying to buy one. DO NOT use the fortune X without donating, this counts as stealing from my shop and no one wants that c:
There's already a list set up in a book along with the fortune X. Please read this book prior to using the fortune x. It's very, very important okie.

Because the members of RR were so close in getting the fortune x, we agreed that their members would be added to the list, as a show of good sport c:
Please leave any questions below!

Shout out to Lord, and Funk for donating an absolute ton of diamonds (something like 12 stacks db combined) to the fortune x project!

Love u guys!

-Bee
Posted Feb 24, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Awesome! I’ll have to mine diamonds!! Your awesome buzz
"The future ain't what it used to be"
-Yogi Berra
Posted Feb 24, 18
Votes:
+1
Wiki Editor
The sad thing is I don't have ANY diamonds and I'm not planning on ever getting any more unless I need food
Posted Feb 24, 18
Bee
Votes:
MVP
The key drop will be at 10pm est tonight
Posted Feb 24, 18 · OP
Bee
Votes:
MVP
If you are on the approved list, msg me for your keycard
Posted Feb 24, 18 · OP
Staff