Main Forum

Guess who’s almost back?

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello there my friends! It’s me rockyakaben! I am almost ready to return from my 2 year vacation. Life happened. I ended up getting a new job that was 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week. So no time for gaming of any kind. After a year and a half of that with no day off I decided enough and got a mortal 40 hour a week job. And have since been playing a butt load of Neverwinter on PS4. And here soon I’ll be getting a new pc so I will be rejoining the mc scene. Specifically here. I am not sure how much time I’ll have for smp. But I definitely miss modded. So I’ll have to get with someone on that. I have to say I miss you guys a lot. There were a a lot of hard times for me when my depression was really bad and you guys as a community helped me get through it. I miss you guys and I’ll be back soon. Probably with in the next month or so.
Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
Welcome back!!
2gwN95L.png
Posted Apr 14, 18
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
Eyy Rocky!
Posted Apr 14, 18
Votes:
+7
Developer
Hey Rockyaben, sorry to hear the job thing was so horrid. :/ Was wondering where you meandered off to.

Fortunately CMP from OK is still alive and well - we're on a map that we started about 8 months ago now I believe, no plans for a reset, taking it long and slow this time. Privately funded by me, but it's open to all former OK members and VK members with a good rep are welcome to join as well.

Just search for CMP Part Deux on the Technic launcher, then send me a PM here on the site to be whitelisted - the pack already has the server address populated, so be sure you send me your accurate MC names. :)
Former Omnikraft Modded Manager
Posted Apr 25, 18 · Last edited Apr 25, 18
NoticeNotices