Main Forum

Amusement Park -

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello, VentureKraft Community!

Over the last few seasons of VentureKraft, I've noticed a steady decline in the amount of member-started initiative and towns. So in an effort to combat this, Shasnas and I have decided to make a community amusement park next season.

However, a large scale amusement park is going to require your guys' help. I'm going to leave some ideas at the end of this post for possible games and rides. So please add any suggestions you have and how you would like to help. I'm hoping that maybe we can even get a warp/tp to the park once we get the ball rolling!

But whats the actual point of this? Not only can we build community by cooperating on building the park and playing the games, but I also hope to have regular competitions and events inside it. Connect 4 tournaments, boat races, you name it! I also want to place a heavy emphasis on team games so if you have any ideas at all, feel free to share them here.

Ideas list: Roller Coaster(s) | Boat Races | Tic Tac Toe | Dunking Booth | Bouncy Castle | Elytra Course | Haunted House? 😮 | Water Park | Target Shooting |And many more weekly/monthly events we have planned!

Shasnas and I have already started working on concepts and building plans!With your help this can be a great park! The greatest the world has ever seen! We hope to have your support and feedback, we also strive to work with the admins for ease of access in this park!
Posted May 13, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Maybe you guys can do a parkour/obstacle race of sorts. Also, I could help with building the rides and games!
Posted May 13, 18 · Last edited May 13, 18
List
Undo
Event Team
Votes:
+1
Event Team
Staff
I think he forgot to mention, but if anybody wants to help with material donation or construction we can always use more hands!
Posted May 13, 18
Diamond
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Maybe having a timed course or beat the redstone can add to the friendly competitiveness. Great Idea!
Posted May 13, 18 · OP
Creator
Votes:
Creator
So, this sounds like some projects we were planning at the Oasis town, such as a PvP arena and Survival Games arena, I feel like next season we will be able to help sponsor this as a town in whatever ways we can, including donations and all.
Posted May 13, 18
Diamond
List
Undo
Staff
Votes:
Staff
I won't have much time to help with the build but happy to donate resources. Just let me know what you guy's need :)
Posted May 15, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices