Main Forum

Ban Appeal

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Person who got banned: MrBootey
Person who banned them: FenixFire613 (discord name)
Reason of ban: Stealing (From FenixFire)
Why i should be un-banned:

Dear Reader,

To get straight to the point i have been banned for taking mending books form FenixFire's chests that form reports has a sigh that reads "For Fenix" written on it.

The main and foremost reason that i should be unbanned is because that i was not the person who did this.
Just before i tell you what happened though i would like to formally apologise for that taking of the books on my mine craft account, apologise for any inconveniences that i have caused and a big thank you to FenixFire and Rage for diamond for telling me what to do.

So, I have recently taken a holiday for two weeks and before i went on my holiday, my cousins came down to my house to say goodbye. During this time, i let my youngest cousin play on my minecraft account whilst me and my family were taking. After he had finished playing i did not i found out that he gone and stole some mending books from Fenix. I then found them in my chests and assumed that someone had put them there as a gift for me.

I am truly sorry to fenix and will return and pay back those books that my cousin had taken from him.

I fully understand if i do not get unbanned and would like to thank you all for the time you have given me to let me play on this server.

Yours Faithfully,
MrBootey
Posted Aug 22, 18 · OP
Diamond
List
Undo
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
Your application is approved. You will be banned for 1 week from today, and you will need to return 9 mending books back to either the chest they were taken from, or to me.
2gwN95L.png
Posted Aug 27, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Thank you fenix i will return them as soon as possible
Posted Aug 28, 18 · OP
List
Undo
NoticeNotices