[SMP] - Seppe_gaming - Ban appeal

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: Seppe_gaming
Staff Who Banned You: Brjedi
Reason for Ban: Xray
Why I Should be Unbanned:

Now that the new season is around the corner and the old one is closing soon, I thought it would be nice to rejoin SMP where it al started for me on Omni. Now that I played on vanilla for a long time i want to go back to the old SMP as I find more fun in that. I hope that with a new season on the horizon I can get another change to prove that I can be a good part of the community as I already proved it on vanilla for the last couple of months.

Supporting Evidence [if any]: none
Posted Oct 6, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
Thanks for appealing you ban!
i have a question first; Are you admitting to X-ray or not?
Posted Oct 8, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Tnx for the respons,

I do not admit to using xray. I never used it nor will I ever in the future. I did however use a glitch in a minimap mod where if you were underground with no direct sky above you and you used f3 you had a chance of getting things like chests to show on your minimap. This bug is removed with an update in the mod itself but i learned how to use it very quickly so that the patern i used had more change to find chests. I now know that it was wrong to do so and I promise not to do that kind of things again.
Posted Oct 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 8, 18
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
Alright. As long as you don't do this again, I will unban you at the start of next season of SMP.
Posted Sun at 02:22 pm
Votes:
Untagged users
I will promise never to do something like that anymore.
Posted Sun at 02:48 pm · OP
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
On second thought, you have been banned for half a year now. I'm willing to unban you now.
Posted Sun at 07:34 pm
NoticeNotices