of 2

[Vanilla]-cosmicdragon552-xray

13 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: cosmicdragon552
Staff Who Banned You: IToxic
Reason for Ban: xray
Why I Should be Unbanned: I didn't use xray, I was barely online at all the day of the ban, I'm now very worried I've been hacked!
Supporting Evidence [if any] I was playing on my PS4 and playing undertale, not Minecraft the day of the ban. Please forgive this offence.
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
I'm not the banning staff, so I won't make any decisions here. Garathnor is actually the banning staff, not Toxic either.

Your Xray took place just withing the last 2 days (Mostly around 36 hours ago). You said you might have been hacked, so I checked. I downloaded all of the server logs from the past 2 weeks and found every time you logged on to the server. I compared IP addresses of all of your log-ons and found that every time you logged on in the past 2 weeks you logged on from the same place. This means nobody else logged on as you.
Posted Nov 4, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Now I'm freaked out, but it might've been my friend using my mc account when we had a sleepover. Please forgive this offence, I love playing with you guys and don't want this to end!
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
I can send this file to you if you'd like, but you probably don't want me posting it here as it contains your IP
Posted Nov 4, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Don't worry, I don't care enough. I forgive him if it was him, but just please unban me. I will make sure this never happens again.
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
MVP
VentureKraft Rules wrote:

• Anything done by your Minecraft character is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. This means if your brother, sister, mom, dad, cousin, aunt, uncle, or ANYONE else gets on your account and breaks a rule on VentureKraft, it's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Posted Nov 4, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
yeah... ik... I'm gonna be more careful from now on. Please, just forgive me this once.
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
How do you explain the images below? How did you know those ores were there before seeing them?

cosmicdragon552+xray+vanilla+3_1541369949.png cosmicdragon552+xray+vanilla+2_1541369949.png cosmicdragon552+xray+vanilla+1_1541369950.png
Posted Nov 4, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I don't know where those tunnels came from, I apologize for what happened, but I did not mine those tunnels. It was either my sister or friend, I am so so sorry about what happened, but I love this server and want to keep playing on it. Please, forgive me.
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Manager
Staff
If you are unable to know who is on your account then how can we be sure this will not happen again in the future? Also that's fine you weren't playing the day of the ban but these mines happened on Friday.
Posted Nov 4, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices