3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: NeonRoamer
Staff Who Banned You: Kylie
Reason for Ban: Illegal enderpearl usage in spawn
Why I Should be Unbanned:

Hello,

I was recently banned for exploiting enderpearl mechanics to get into the command block section of the XP shop. I mean to do no harm by getting into that area. I just wanted to see if it was patched, since the previous time this happened (a chorus fruit accident) a pretty serious game breaking bug was discovered.

The reason why I think I should be unbanned is because I didn’t ender pearl into that area for personal gain or to steal anything, I was just curious to see if it was fixed at all. I understand that what I did was not the smartest thing; I definitely won’t take advantage of game mechanics to get into places where I am not supposed to be in ever again.

I am sincerely sorry for the staff’s time I wasted with my inconsiderate behaviour, I won’t blame you if I remain banned.

Best Regards,
NeonRoamer
Posted Dec 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 9, 18
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
VIP
Hi NeonRoamer,

Just a couple questions:

1. Why would you do this for the SECOND time knowing that it's not okay?

2. What was your motive doing this?

3. How can we assure you won't do this a 3rd time?
Posted Dec 9, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
1. The first time I got in trouble was because I clicked on a command block behind the XP shop, not that I was in the command block area itself. The reason I went back there is because I was just wanted to check if it was properly patched since. Once I saw that I was still able to get inside, I teleported back to spawn to avoid doing something stupid (like activating a command block).

2. As I said in my appeal, my motive for doing this was to check if the “behind the scenes” of the XP shop was properly patched (blocked off) or not. The instant I figured out it wasn’t patched, I teleported back to spawn. I didn’t go back there to click any command blocks or get items. Also, I’d like to suggest that the staff completely patch up or remove the buttons from the command blocks in that area so that such incidents do not repeat and/or perhaps completely disable ender pearls on the spawn island.

3. I will not do it a third time because I know that if I do, I would be banned for a much longer time and I would like to play with my friends. I believe that I’ve had my fair share of stupid moments and that I have learned my lesson. Also, the first time this happened (when I pressed the command block) I immediately notified staff about the serious bug that I discovered so that they can patch it before it is exploited any further since I want to stay out of trouble.
Posted Dec 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 10, 18
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
VIP
Thanks for your response.

We've decided you will be unbanned but if anything like this happens again it'll be a month long ban or something longer.

Welcome back.
Posted Dec 11, 18
NoticeNotices