Main Forum

disord server ban

3 replies
Votes:
VIP
Name: flowmotiiion
Staff Who Banned You: a discord bot did
Reason for Ban: inappropriate reaction under a message on the discord server
Why I Should be Unbanned: well, i was spamming reaction under messages one day because i was bored. now that didnt ban me and i didnt got me a warning but i can see how it is annoying. but the day after i just reacted to a random message with random "emotes" under it. now i do know what i put under there but i didnt realise they were named inapproiatly. so for that im very sorry. the reason i want to be back on the discord server is because of the anouncments and to talk to other people from the server.
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+1
Staff
Event Team
Thank you for your appeal. Before I unban you, could you please tell me how we can be sure this won't happen again? Thank you.
Posted Jan 2, 19
Votes:
VIP
thanks for the reply. The reason it wont happen again because i do like to check the announments tab alot for information. and 90% of my emotes are from the 1 month free discord nitro. im not planning to buy discord nitro so i wont have acces to "those" emotes again for me to use them since they were random server emotes.

thanks in advance
Posted Jan 2, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+1
Staff
Event Team
Sorry for the late response. Im going to unban you now, but please be careful in the future.
Posted Jan 3, 19
NoticeNotices