[SMP] - robin_groot - stealing

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: robin_groot
Staff Who Banned You: Not mentioned.
Reason for Ban: Stealing
Why I Should be Unbanned:

I did spend a lot of time on google and healwave their plot farming and using his villagers but i always looked how much is in the chest before i started being there walking around because all the farms are automatic there.

I did read the rules and there stands that I am not allowed to steal but I did not think that this would fall under stealing since I only used their farms and took nothing more.

If I get unbanned I will stop using any farms from others and remove my home from their base.
Posted Jan 1, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+1
Staff
Event Team
VIP
MVP
Hey thank you for appealing your ban.

Using other people their farms without their permission falls under stealing as its their property and you are making use of their property without their allowance. Even if you only take what you afked for as long as they didn't give you permission to use their farms its still against the rules to use them.

I am going to unban you. I would like to remind you that stealing is against our rules and I hope you understand that we expect you to not do this again and to remove your home from their base. Also we would like you to return as much of the items you got from using their farms as possible ( We understand if you can't return all of it but make a attempt to return as much as possible). Put these items in a chest / chests and put the coords to the chest in this appeal.

List of items that had been taken:
iron blocks = 757
poppy = 192
leather = 320
light concrete = 64
bone = 128
sugarcane = 25696
paper = 15
gold blocks = 4

-Rage
In reality, the least interesting answer is usually the correct one.
Posted Jan 1, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I left a compensation at cords
x: 16891
y: 123
z: 2089

I don't have the sugercane or the leather anymore I did put in some iron and the rest of the items have I bought of healwave or it was a gift that I was allowed to take.
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+1
Staff
Event Team
VIP
MVP
Thank you for returning some of the items.

Looking at what you returned its definitely a step in the right direction. But we feel like its not anough yet. We would like you to return another 2 stacks of diamonds or 25% of the sugarcane after that you're fine.

Please put the diamonds at the same coordinates as the other chest.

-Rage
Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
i have placed 12,5 % of suger cane and a stack dia extra in the chest
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+1
Staff
Event Team
VIP
MVP
Items have been taken by kylie. Please remember to always ask permission before using someone else their property.
Posted Jan 11, 19
NoticeNotices