Discord Ban Appeal

6 replies
Votes:
Untagged users

In-Game Name: TheSteelTiger Discord Name is Hiroshima
Staff Who Banned You: I was told it was Clumby
Reason for Ban:

Offensive game status

Why I Should be Unbanned: I should be unbanned because I forgot that I had my game named as that seeing how I havent played it in so long. Soon after I was banned I swiftly changed the name of the game to an appropriate name.
Supporting Evidence [if any]
The fixed name
https://gyazo.com/a952cdc0b0c18f490f003a27cf4e7f93
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+3
Manager
Staff
Hi, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

The reason I banned you was, as you point out, for the offensive Game Status. Not only was it offensive in content, but it was also directed at a member who had no involvement with you, and was unfairly brought into the equation.

What’s also worrying to me is that you were given a golden oppurtunity to prove your maturity last night at the PVP tournament, with four staff members in voice chat with you, yet you chose instead to swear.

Why should we trust you with allowing you back into the discord?

Thanks,
Clumby
Posted Jan 6, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Well clumby the direction was not for that player it was from an inside joke from the past https://gyazo.com/42bb1766c033f9d586ad8668c7c49036. And im not concerned with being banned from the discord its more of the server ban that goes along with it that I care about
Posted Jan 6, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
VIP
Tiger, you've had MULTIPLE chances to show me that you are following the rules and worthy of coming back yet you have failed to do so.

"And im not concerned with being banned from the discord its more of the server ban that goes along with it that I care about" This seems and sounds to me like you don't care about the rules.

When we had the PVP event the other day (after you were banned on discord and I unbanned you so you could speak because I wanted to see if you would follow the rules) you completely disregarded the rules. There were members there and there were 3 other staff members. You still swore even after I had told you to stop.. How many times do I have to tell you not to? You kept messing around and you didn't listen to me. Other people in the call could tell I was getting annoyed and usually it's hard to tell when I am. It's getting ridiculous and I'm tired of it. I was so close to perm banning you on discord and mc w/ no appeal. I'm giving you one last chance to show me that you can follow the rules of the server. This isn't the first time either that we've had issues.

Answer this question from the application to the server and I'll unban you.

What does our community rule mean to you and from here on out, how will you follow it?
Posted Jan 7, 19 · Last edited Jan 7, 19
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
VIP
This includes msgs to staff members and members. If we see you being rude to anyone there will be consequences.
Posted Jan 7, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
The community rule from here on out means to me.
1. Be more respectful of staff and other members of the community.
2. Stop swearing and keeping it G rated
3. Think things out before speaking
Follow the rest of the rules more carefully and make sure be less of a jerk.
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
VIP
Unbanned - don't let things happen like this next time.
Posted Jan 8, 19
NoticeNotices