9 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
In-Game Name: kochers
Staff Who Banned You: Clumby
Reason for Ban:
XRay
Why I Should be Unbanned:
Not sure why I am bothering doing this considering it will most likely be denied due to my impossible unlikely sounding excuse. Nevertheless, I will get to the point. My younger brother who is 12 years old does not have a PC but enjoys playing PC games so I let him use my computer to play games when I am not home which is quite a lot due to me working. I never clearly specified to him to not mess around or do anything stupid on this server, which is my fault and I take responsibility for that. I slept at a friends house last night, and came home to me being banned from the server from XRay. I knew immediate that it was my brother as I dont hack, atleast not on servers like these if at all. I confronted him and he confessed to doing it. While I could sit here and whine about it not being my fault all day I will take responsibility from this for letting him have access to my computer and not thinking of the potential consequences. I have since told him he cant use my PC at all anymore. I love this server, so so much, and it was kind of heartbreaking to see this message. From this incident I have learned to ensure nobody gets on my stuff, period, I cant afford to risk my security like this. If someone actually did read this, and believes me, thank you. This incident will help me learn, as it has already. If I get another chance, this will NEVER happen again. I promise.

Supporting Evidence [if any] Screenshot+%2837%29_1548715249.png
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
Hello, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

I would like to start by saying honestly will get you very far in this situation, particularly considering this is a first time ban.

I completely agree with you that this is a “impossible unlikely sounding excuse”.

What particualrly stands out to me is that you made no mention of the server to your brother, yet he Logged on, xrayed some diamonds, used said diamonds to buy allot of Quarts, which was then conveniently applied to a project you’ve been working on which he has no idea about?

Once again I would like to reaffirm the importance of honestly in this situation, it will help your case dramatically.

thanks,

Clumby
Posted Jan 28, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Fine, I was lying. I'm just nervous, I dont want to get banned permanently from this server. Its one of my favorites, I spend most of my day on it. I am sorry for lying, and I am sorry for XRaying. I have learned from this experience not to lie, and not to hack. It absolutely wont happen again, and if it does you can ban me forever, no excuses. From this situation I will mature to be a better person in the future, and not do things like this. I am sorry for everything, deeply. I hope you can forgive me, and let me have another chance.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 28, 19
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
Thank You for being honest.

Ive calculated the total number of diamonds mined during the xraying episode as 92 diamond ore, considering you were using Fortune 3, I have decided to call this 112. (A very conservative calculation)

You also spent allot of the Diamonds in Spawn shops, a total of 63 diamonds on the following items:

128 Nether Quartz Ore (4 Dias) 
768 Quartz (12 dias)
64 Iron blocks (5 Dias) 
3 Wither skulls (15 Dias )
432 Quartz (27 Dias) 

I will therefore give you two options:

1. You can place 112 diamonds in a chest and reply here with the coordinates.

2. You can place a minimum of 50 diamonds, plus whatever combination of items / diamonds that total the 112 limit in a chest and post the coordinates here.

You will remain banned for the next 24 hours, upon your unban you will have 1 week to complete your chosen task.

thanks,
Clumby
Posted Jan 28, 19
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
You have now been unbanned.

You have 1 week to place the diamonds, or combination of diamonds and items, into a chest and reply here with the screenshots.

Thanks,
Clumby
Posted Jan 29, 19
Staff
Votes:
Manager
Staff
VIP
Place the chest at your base and take screenshots of the cords as well.
Posted Jan 29, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Screenshot+%2850%29_1548836166.png Screenshot+%2851%29_1548836170.png

This is a bit more diamonds than I had, I originally had around like 2 and a half stacks, I am going to give you extra however.
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
Staff
Votes:
+3
Staff
Thank you,

Make sure to refamiliarise yourself with the rules. As this was a first time ban I’ve treated it accordingly, but subsequent bans may not be treated the same way.

-Clumby
Posted Jan 30, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I will, thank you.
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+2
Admins
Online on Site
Owner