Hello everyone, hope you’re all having a fantastic day.

This is the second instalment of the biweekly updates, I’m still looking for a catchy name, so if you have any suggestions, I’m all ears!

I’d like to start by reminding everyone that we are now proactively reading anonymous suggestions that are submitted here.

Thank you to everyone who turned up to the Dig arena on the 26th, we can happily say it went without a hitch, and I hope for those of you who turned up it was enjoyable.

Since the first update, We’ve seen the launch of quests. It‘s important to remember quests are not finished, and are constantly being worked on. We apologise whole heartedly for the delay in getting them up and running, the update to 1.13 unfortunately changed allot of the core parts to quests.

You may have noticed that when you log on you are treated to a vote counter. Whilst votes are not yet fixed, it is something we are working hard to do, as it’s a great way to help the server whilst also rewarding players for their loyalty.

I‘m looking forward to the 19th where I can bring you the third instalment of these updates, hopefully with a flashy new title!

Until then, O7

-Clumby